I can't wait to spend 24/7/365 with this goof-ball. I CAN'T WAIT!
Looks like the loose plan will be:
- April 1: Travel to Tokyo (or Hong Kong for a few days and then cheap flight to Tokyo); stay in Japan for... a month-ish?
- Hop flights around to likely Taiwan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos
- Come home ~June 15th
- Jacob & Bobby's wedding on June 18
- Devon & Lauren's wedding in Portland July 1
- NEW: Go to Mexico City & Nicaragua with Rebecca & Shasta July 7 - 16
- After that, Europe! (probably)
- And then back to South East Asia, like: Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia (?), New Zealand
I'm excited to reflect and see how much this changed & grew. There's no way we can plan for what we'll be up to. That's one of the most exhilarating parts for me.
Tyler and I are both working from home today. He's on a video call. I just overheard him say, "We're at 82 days, 56 of them are work days."