- I released a post to our entire organization informing them of all the success of my project. The post highlighted where we've come, what we've learned, and where we're going.
- I conducted in-person interviews and extended 5 offers. I'm building out my team! (And we're growing from 6 to 28 in six weeks!)
- Empowered, respected, appreciated, valued, listened to, heard. All the things I thought were dead in corporate.
- Honored to work in my role, for my project, with my team, amongst my peers, and for this company.
- To make an impact on my team by motivating and inspiring them.
- To make an impact on my org by leading both my team and my program exceptionally.
- To make an impact on the company by driving change to our Community's end-to-end support experience.
- To learn how to make a meaningful impact globally.
There are so many options and opportunities. I feel like my passion and drive have never been more united. All facets of my life are working together to bring me strength and I couldn't be more humbled, or grateful, or eager to learn.
It's been nearly 2 years since Maureen passed and I was wholeheartedly worried about making progress without her. I was fearful of all I would achieve, because she wouldn't be there to see it. I feared I would feel her less the more time passed, but I feel her more prominently over these last couple of days, weeks, than I have all year. I think she would be abundantly proud and that's enough.
I think I'm understanding now more than ever that whatever I have, that's enough.